Tata Motors has started its 24×7 on-road assistance program. We have tied up with TVS Auto Assit (India) Limited to make sure that our customer gets immediate and hassle-free service if your car breaks down.
If you suffer any mechanical or electrical breakdown or you suffer a traffic accident of a vehicle at any time of the day or night, all you have to do is to call on our helpline number 1800 209 7979.
We will track your location and will make sure that the nearest Authorized Service Provider (ASP) reaches the location and help you with your problem or tows you to the nearest Tata Authorized workshop if t requires a repair on the site.
Response Time of Authorized Service Provider
If you are within the city the tentative response time would be 60Mins. If you are far from the city or any other place it would take 120Mins.
The response time will be depending upon the traffic, location and time of the day.
Road Assistance Program Details:
- Within Warranty Period-
The service would be provided to the newly purchased vehicles as a offer within the warranty period.
- Post Warranty Period-
If your Warranty period is expired, you can buy our 24×7 policy from any of our Tata Dealer or from Tata service center. We have two options for the policy- Basic and Premium policy.
Road Assistance Service Covers
- Wheel change would be done through a spare wheel.
- Fuel arrangement (fuel cost will be charged at the actual cost)
- Rectification of electrical problems related to battery, fuses, etc.
- On spot repairs for complaints repairable at site
- Within warranty customers: Free car towing to the nearest workshop.
- A premium plan for Post- Warranty Customers: Free one Instance of car towing if required to the nearest dealer workshop.
24×7 On Road Assistance program not applicable:
- Cost of parts and labour for such repairs not covered under warranty. Charges should be settled with the ASP in cash.
- Toll charges paid by ASP by reaching breakdown site should be settled with ASP in cash.
- Customers are advised to take an acknowledgment from the ASP of a list the of accessories/extra fittings in the vehicle.
- Vehicles will be repaired on customer’s risk and Tata Motors shall not be liable for any damage.