Do actually an auto company owns to be turning green? To keep the technology clean and green, is an area of trust for Tata Motors and other automakers, both domestically and internationally.
So far for the Tata Motors company, it has occupied the most luxurious brands’ jaguar and land rover under its protective care. The company deals and sells various vehicles running on alternative fuels such as CNG across the domestic markets along with its diesel and petrol running automobiles.
Tata Motors has always been in the news for consistently benefiting the community and keeping it pollution-free.
Tata Motor has formed a wide range of services moving in hand with the market demands and customer needs without compromising with the quality.
Best practices and initiatives taken by Tata Motors
- With Tata Motors environmental programs called “Vasundhara”, it promotes a sustainable lifestyle as a part of corporate responsible citizenship
- Tata Motors is coming up with new EV (electric vehicle) technologies which will have a range of 250km on a single charge and the company will provide the warranty ranging to 8 years on the batteries, hence leading to a reduction in pollution.
- Tata motors have aligned itself with United Nations’ 21 developmental goals for sustainability. Their efforts in the specified areas are aligned to those covering energy, water, renewable energy, and waste management, in terms of both green and clean
- Tiago NV is one of the upcoming cars which would be used only by the government employees as of now.
- Nixon is the new launch which would be out soon.
- They have set up an eco- friendly showroom by structuring it with all the natural constructing material.
- It has also come up with one of its projects which introduces smoke efficient cooking stoves in most of the rural areas.
Thus, the company is trying and working on various products so that they can mainstream electric vehicles. The details about the kind of vehicles will be given by the company soon.